Thursday, January 17, 2008

Props to the Person/People Who Came and Clicked

Today, I about had a heart attack when I logged on to my AdSense account after school. For the past few days, I've been habitually getting onto my AdSense account, at school and at home.

I almost broke my laptop, which was on my lap at the time when I jumped up and screamed, "I just made $6.57 on my website today!" Nobody in my household would listen to me, so I finished my post on "AdSense - How Average People Can Make Big Money Online" and posted about this huge progression I've made toward my goal ($6.57 is way better than yesterday's $.36).

So thanks to whoever came on to my blog and gave me 800% CTR on my AdSense today. It means a lot, whether you knew what you were doing for me or not.

AdSense is definitely one of the best internet tools ever created.

No comments: