Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fox 59 at My School!

On my way to the media center at my school today, I saw a guy with a HUGE camera on his shoulder. It was a professional reporting team. It didn't exactly register with me right away. I was almost to my destination when I turned around to take another look. My school's assistant principal, short in comparison, is standing next to this really good looking (to say the least), blonde reporter.

I squinted to see the emblem on the woman's coat. It read Fox 59 News. I couldn't believe it! The news, the REAL news, is at my school. I quietly got on the school's computer and started hacking away at the keyboard...

I heard something about some thing that happened somewhere with a bunch of guys, a bat, and broken bones. There's been word going around that two students in my school had gotten into some kind of fight with a bunch of other guys from another school. I heard there was a bat and fist throwing involved, and that's all I know so far. I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll see something on TV or fox59.com tonight. Who knows...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep havent you heard about it? grimsley and werner got into a big fight with some jac-cen-del guys who has bats and shovels.