Friday, January 18, 2008

Juno Movie (PG-13) (and Goal Update)

I'm 104% against sex before marriage. Juno was not a movie that I thought I was going to enjoy at first. After seeing it, I can say I'm glad I went. I haven't been to see any movie lately these days that I can walk out of and say, "I liked that!" My parents had to forcefully make me go to see it because most movies I've seen lately are just a waste of time and money. I've found that it's a waste of time to go to movies nowadays because they are just filled with pure crap like on TV (but that's another story.) Sexual and racial jokes are not my thing. I think they're funny, but only because there isn't anything else left to laugh at these days. I've found Juno to be a one of a kind movie with hilarious, non-racial, non-sexual jokes.

The Juno movie is a must see for all teens and parents (anyone over the age of 12, hence the rating.) I loved it!

I think I'm purchasing the music soundtrack tonight. The music for this movie fit right in with the story, and if you listen to the lyrics, you'll definitely find it hard not to start busting out in laugher. I want to learn all of the lyrics to each one of the songs that were in that movie, right now.

Juno is a one of a kind movie. Anyone who likes a good laugh should go see it. If you don't see this movie, you're crazy! ;)

Thanks for the support today. I'm now at a total of $17.10 now with another huge $4.57 for today. Thanks for clickin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'm 104% against sex before marriage" ... hahaha my god blake, loosen up!